Zodiac Aerospace Manufacturing Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Zodiac Aerospace Manufacturing Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Zodiac Aerospace

2.0

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Zodiac Aerospace.

Interview

Talked to many different Manufacturing engineers who walked me through the plant and then did a few one on one interviews. Took about an hour to go through the entire plant and then talked to the Manufacturing Engineering Manager one on one. During the walk through of the plant, you get to see all the other manufacturing engineers and they introduce themselves to you.

Interview Questions

• How would you analyze the process in order to make the flow more efficient?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Zodiac Aerospace

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Zodiac Aerospace in May 2014.

Interview

The interview panel was made by new graduates from a local college and they were 20 minutes late and very arrogant. Answered technical and behavior questions with ease. Next, they asked a few questions from engineering textbooks.

Got a tour of the shop. I saw a lot of young people running in different , unorganized directions. Visited each manufacture cell and noticed their manufacture process and procedures are far below the aerospace standard.

I would not recommend this place for experience engineers, your input would be meaningless due to the apparent arrogance.

This place is great for new graduates to gain experience in the aerospace industry. Be humble and don't stay too long. The learning experience is a lifetime lesson.

Interview Questions

I have too much experience for this position.