Zodiac Aerospace Wire Harness Assembler Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Zodiac Aerospace Wire Harness Assembler Interview Questions

Interviews at Zodiac Aerospace

2.0

Wire Harness Assembler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oakville, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zodiac Aerospace (Oakville, ON (Canada)) in February 2014.

Interview

Simple hr questions with a few hands on tests to see text your ability to understand instructions clearly and have manual dexterity. I was given this opportunity through my college so my experience may not exactly be the same as an interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Zodiac Aerospace

Wire Harness Assembler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oakville, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Zodiac Aerospace (Oakville, ON (Canada)) in September 2014.

Interview

I was contacted by an agency to meet with the plant manager and was tested on my wire termination skills by a certified IPC trainer. It involved reading engineering drawings, revisions, wire cutting, thermal stripping, hand stripping, crimping, verification of stripping and crimping, soldering with use of various tools like heat gun, solder flux etc. A test on ESD, WHIMS and MSDS in theory was done too. No personal interview other than with the HR.

Interview Questions

• did you have any previous experience of wire harnessing?   1 Answer
    • are you able to read and understand engineering drawings?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There is a point where the agency leaves you in the hands of the company and has nothing to do with after hiring you. Furthermore, you will be on a contract base for 6 months. It is renewable and I don't think it has a potential to make you permanent no matter how good you are. But that is the only negotiation you make. To ask if you can be made permanent.