Zodiac Inflight Innovations Junior Staff Accountant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Junior Staff Accountant

Zodiac Inflight Innovations Junior Staff Accountant Interview Questions

Interviews at Zodiac Inflight Innovations

1 Interview Review

Junior Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brea, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Zodiac Inflight Innovations (Brea, CA) in August 2014.

Interview

1. Applied online

2. 1 week after, behavioral phone interview with HR staff (also asked for salary expectation)

3. 2 days after, phone interview with CFO and Controller (asked mainly for background, excel ability). I was informed that I would be contacted by the HR person in a week or two, but that did not happen, so I left the HR staff a follow-up voice mail after one week passed, who called me two weeks after, and left me an email about an in-person interview.

4. 3 weeks after the phone interview, I had an in-person interview with CFO and Controller. They asked about my previous experience, if I mind that I might be required to work overtime. They both were pretty laid back and they made the conversations flow back and forth. They told me that I would be introduced to their accounting staffs afterward to talk for 30 minutes, and then there would be a behavioral interview for me in their big meeting room.

After meeting with their accounting staffs and getting asked about my previous experience, they told me that their meeting room was occupied. I was then brought to their coffee lounge to wait. In less than ten minutes, I was told that since the meeting in that room was going to last for a little while, I would need to come back in a week or two, and that I would be contacted by their HR staff.

About two weeks after, I did not hear from them, and I therefore emailed the HR staff. The next day, I got a rejection email.

Interview Questions

• With the HR Staff:
    Tell me about when you worked on a difficult situation.
    How would you describe your excel skills?

During the in-person interview:
    What was the most difficult project that you took in?
    Tell me about a time when you persuaded someone.
    Write step-by-step the journal entries in an inventory cycle.   1 Answer