Zones Account Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Zones Account Executive Interview Questions

Updated Apr 18, 2017

2.5

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Zones (Portland, OR) in June 2016.

Interview

Manager was cordial, informal but seemingly honest and genuine. Gave a rundown of duties and responsibilities of the position. Asked questions of previous jobs/titles that would align to what they were expecting.

Interview Questions

• Would you succeed at this job?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Zones

Account Executive Interview

Interview

Phone chat then phone interview then in person interview. Mainly personality questions and why sales. Person on phone was upbeat and tried to sell Zones. In person interview, the manager was very nonchalant and laid back.

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Zones.

Interview

First "interview" was conducted over the phone, was lead to believe that it would just be an initial contact summation, was asked a lot of questions to get a feel for how much I knew already about their technology and products, interviewer was very unengaged and seemed bored. Second interview was a sit down interview in their office, very tedious.

Interview Questions

• Name 3 strengths and 3 weaknesses or challenges you could see yourself facing in this position.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Auburn, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Zones (Auburn, WA) in January 2016.

Interview

Recruiter interviews you , then a sales manager and then a director. It was easy and very fast as they hire a lot as people quit a lot due to poor pay

Anonymous Employee in Auburn, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Zones (Auburn, WA) in January 2016.

Interview

Recruiter called me on my cell phone and asked some generic questions. Scheduled a face to face interview where there were more generic questions asked. Hired and moved to a sales team.

Interview Questions

• How well do you enjoy working in teams?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zones (Seattle, WA) in August 2015.

Interview

Contacted by a member of the recruiting team via email to arrange a time for a phone interview. Was administered two assessments following the interview to gauge personality type, technical aptitude, general intelligence, and worldliness (ex. of last is "Vladimir Putin is president of what country?"). Was told I would hear back within 48 hours, but never happened and recruiter did not respond to my emails.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Zones (Chicago, IL) in July 2015.

Interview

I met the recruiter at university job fair. The HR person was really nice and helpful. She took phone interview asked behavioral questions and talked about my resume. She also gave a long company overview about what they do and what they offer. After that online self assessment test was given which was kind of hard. Only do it when you are fresh and sitting in a quiet room. After that I got a call from HR person and asked to visit their office and do interviews. Account manager takes your first interview after showing you the work space in detail, then you do "day in life" of account executive where you spend time with the person who's currently doing the same job and the last interview is taken by another account manager. Everyone is very laid back and friendly. It almost took 2 hours to do the office interviews.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Zones (Portland, OR) in April 2015.

Interview

College Recruiter took a long list of names at the career fair and followed up with 30 minute interviews the following day. She spoke more than I did and was really trying to sell the company. After the interview they ask you to follow up and do a personality profile.

Account Executive Interview

Interview

1) Face to face meeting with HR personnel. May have you take a script home for the next step.
    2) Phone interview with Sales Manager - he/she may go through different sales scenarios.

Interview Questions

• Why would I buy my IT products and services from you versus an AE from company ABC?   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Zones.

Interview

Cultural questions. Two steps: 1st with Sales Director then meeting with Sales Manager. Asked questions about sales philosophy and technology knowledge. Asked about B2B consultation background. The company looks for aggressive personality types that they can mold into their image as a mindless sales robot. Only concerned with bottom line.

Negotiation

Did not negotiate salary