Zones Interview Questions in Auburn, WA | Glassdoor

2.5

30 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Auburn, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zones (Auburn, WA).

Interview

I found the interview process to be streamlined and efficient. I completed 2 phone interviews, an in-person interview, and a panel interview within 3 weeks. All interviewers were well prepared and posed questions that were both relevant to the position and appropriate to learn the skills of the person applying.

The HR team supporting the interview process was timely with communication, transparent with the process, and promptly followed up after each interview.

Interview Questions

• There were several questions posed around hypothetical projects and how I would organize/manage them   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Auburn, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Zones (Auburn, WA).

Interview

A recruiter had reached out to me about the position. I had three separate emails with Zones. I was told that I was very well liked and was chosen for the position. I was given a start date, but no contract yet. After a few weeks of delay, they informed the recruiter that they decided to hire someone from within after telling me that I was chosen for the position. Completely unprofessional and disrespectful. I was seriously appalled by how this was handled and was honestly relieved that this happened as that is not the type of company I want to work for.

Interview Questions

• - Work Experience
      - Customer Experience
      - Public Speaking experience
      - Skills   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Auburn, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Zones (Auburn, WA) in May 2017.

Interview

It took two Interviews, They do not even do a drug screen or back ground check. They are a terrible place to work. They also have supervisors that have know people skills and use vulgar language during the interview process

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auburn, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Zones (Auburn, WA) in April 2017.

Interview

Called by recruiter. Did some questions over phone. Passed on for interview with manager. Interviewed at Auburn, WA location. After interview, was never contacted again even to let me know if they had hired someone else and I was not selected. It has been 5+ weeks now. This is not common practice with companies when you interview someone. Reading previous reviews, this practice seems common place though for this company.

The interview process itself was fun. The aftermath was horrible. For a sales company, you would think followup would be common practice and expected. Apparently, that is only expected of their sales personnel following up to sell their products.

Interview Questions

• 1.) Background
      2.)Product Experience
      3.) How I interact with team
      4.) Public Speaking
      5.) Training People   Answer Question

Brand Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Auburn, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Zones (Auburn, WA) in June 2016.

Interview

Easy questions, just wanted to know your overall business accumen. I had 4 calls with the recruiter and one on-site interview with the Director and PM of PPM. They get a lot of people from the retail space with hardly any background in tech to be SMEs. They look for marketing professionals and those that can properly manage a pipeline.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if Apple (or Partner A,B,C) asked you to start promoting a product that doesn't do well in the channel?   1 Answer

Enterprise Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auburn, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Zones (Auburn, WA) in April 2016.

Interview

once you apply for the above role, you are contacted by the company's recruiter which then setup a time for an interview with the hiring manager and then if they decide to move forward, your next interview is with VP Sales

Interview Questions

• Its mostly behavioral questions. STAR, Situation, Task, Action, Result   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Auburn, WA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Zones (Auburn, WA) in April 2016.

Interview

I had a meeting with several department members. They asked questions regarding my experience and education. They also asked why I wanted to work for their company.

Anonymous Employee in Auburn, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Zones (Auburn, WA) in March 2016.

Interview

I thought I was interviewing for one vendor position, then when I got there, they said they switches it so I did a lot of research for nothing. But it was easy and they were understanding that I was thrown into it.

Interview Questions

• How comfortable do you feel speaking in front of large groups?   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Auburn, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Zones (Auburn, WA) in January 2016.

Interview

Recruiter interviews you , then a sales manager and then a director. It was easy and very fast as they hire a lot as people quit a lot due to poor pay

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Auburn, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Zones (Auburn, WA) in January 2016.

Interview

Recruiter called me on my cell phone and asked some generic questions. Scheduled a face to face interview where there were more generic questions asked. Hired and moved to a sales team.

Interview Questions

• How well do you enjoy working in teams?   1 Answer