Zones Interview Questions in Auburn, WA | Glassdoor

Updated May 2, 2017

2.6

Brand Champion Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auburn, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Zones (Auburn, WA) in April 2017.

Interview

Called by recruiter. Did some questions over phone. Passed on for interview with manager. Interviewed at Auburn, WA location. After interview, was never contacted again even to let me know if they had hired someone else and I was not selected. It has been 5+ weeks now. This is not common practice with companies when you interview someone. Reading previous reviews, this practice seems common place though for this company.

The interview process itself was fun. The aftermath was horrible. For a sales company, you would think followup would be common practice and expected. Apparently, that is only expected of their sales personnel following up to sell their products.

Interview Questions

• 1.) Background
      2.)Product Experience
      3.) How I interact with team
      4.) Public Speaking
      5.) Training People
      Answer Question

Brand Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Auburn, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Zones (Auburn, WA) in June 2016.

Interview

Easy questions, just wanted to know your overall business accumen. I had 4 calls with the recruiter and one on-site interview with the Director and PM of PPM. They get a lot of people from the retail space with hardly any background in tech to be SMEs. They look for marketing professionals and those that can properly manage a pipeline.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if Apple (or Partner A,B,C) asked you to start promoting a product that doesn't do well in the channel?   1 Answer

Enterprise Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auburn, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Zones (Auburn, WA) in April 2016.

Interview

once you apply for the above role, you are contacted by the company's recruiter which then setup a time for an interview with the hiring manager and then if they decide to move forward, your next interview is with VP Sales

Interview Questions

• Its mostly behavioral questions. STAR, Situation, Task, Action, Result   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Auburn, WA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Zones (Auburn, WA) in April 2016.

Interview

I had a meeting with several department members. They asked questions regarding my experience and education. They also asked why I wanted to work for their company.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Auburn, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Zones (Auburn, WA) in January 2016.

Interview

Recruiter interviews you , then a sales manager and then a director. It was easy and very fast as they hire a lot as people quit a lot due to poor pay

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Auburn, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Zones (Auburn, WA) in January 2016.

Interview

Recruiter called me on my cell phone and asked some generic questions. Scheduled a face to face interview where there were more generic questions asked. Hired and moved to a sales team.

Interview Questions

• How well do you enjoy working in teams?   1 Answer

Product Manager (Aka Project Lead) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auburn, WA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Zones (Auburn, WA) in December 2015.

Interview

3 30 minute interviews with directors. The first guy (dir of eCommerce) wanted me to spell out everything wrong with their website. He gave me the computer and watched me find broken pages, high latency for page loads, and other enhancements that could improve their site. I felt as he just wanted free advice from a consultant so he could make himself look good to his management with my suggestions. The second interviewer was good. He asked questions based. On my resume. The third guy lacked all people skills. He. Put the computer between him and I and blocked himself completely form view with it--due to his height. He asked me non-relevant questions (that were beyond the technology I needed to perform this role. Why would I want to work with these people when they all lacked social skills?

Interview Questions

• Tell me what's wrong with our site? Tell me what happens when you type a url in the browser. What is a primary key and why is it used? Walk me through your resume.   Answer Question

Healthcare Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Auburn, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Zones (Auburn, WA) in December 2015.

Interview

Applied online. Contacted by a hiring manager. Phone interview first, then 1 on 1 interview with a sales manager. They mostly screen your personality and previous experience to make sure it will work within the organization. Make them laugh. Humor is golden.

Interview Questions

• Go over experience / qualifications. Talk about hobbies and what you have achieved at previous employers.   1 Answer

Brand Champion Interview

Anonymous Employee in Auburn, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Zones (Auburn, WA) in July 2015.

Interview

One phone interview with HR, phone interview with category manager, in person interview with Director.

HR screwed up my offer and offered me the job, then took it back because they wanted to interview again and then cancelled the fourth interview and offered me the job. Very unorganized!! No one seemed to have an answer as to why that happened.

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Auburn, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Zones (Auburn, WA) in April 2015.

Interview

simple and direct. interview with regional executive and walked through my background and how those experiences relate to the opportunity. it was a good healthy two way discussion and I had the chance to drill into their strategy and future plans. the interviewer was very focused and attentive on the discussion and gave sincere answers.