Zotos Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Zotos

Chemist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Darien, CT

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Zotos (Darien, CT) in September 2015.

Interview

The interview process was quick and easy. Supervisor asked questions regarding specific batching process for shampoo's and conditioners; when to add certain perservatives or fragrance, thickeners or surfactants. She asked what type of mixers to use, how to test and monitor stability. No questions were asked regarding the company or HR.

Interview Questions

• When do you use a homogeniser and why   1 Answer

R&D Interview

Anonymous Employee in Darien, CT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Zotos (Darien, CT) in March 2015.

Interview

a few questions, meet with R&D director and VP, talked about qualifications and why i wanted the position. then chatted personally about my own hobbies as well as theirs. very casual convo. did not last that long the interview as we both felt it went very well.

Interview Questions

• What do you think a leader should have as a qualification   1 Answer

Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Darien, CT

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Zotos (Darien, CT) in December 2009.

Interview

Everyone was most welcoming. The atmosphere was business casual and the conversation was easy and flowing nicely.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiating.