Zovio Enrollment Services Advisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Zovio Enrollment Services Advisor Interview Questions

Interviews at Zovio

2.3

Enrollment Services Advisor Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Zovio.

Interview

scenario based questions, positive experience, relatively quick process (only took 2 weeks total to get hired). I was contacted by a recruiter and then had a phone interview and then a formal 1x1 interview.

Interview Questions

• tell me about a time..., what motivates you to apply for this particular position   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Zovio

Anonymous Employee in Summerset, SD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Zovio (Summerset, SD) in March 2015.

Interview

It was thorough and very interactive. It was based over the phone for me for I was out of town. They were very nice and flexible for setting up appointments.

Interview Questions

• How important is customer service to you?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Zovio (Denver, CO) in April 2016.

Interview

There was an initial phone interview in which was rather short and easy. The second interview could either be in person or on the phone. Took between a half hour and hour in which they ask you some sales questions, customer service related questions, and some role playing.

Enrollment Services Advisor Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Zovio.

Interview

A recruiter reached out to me via email and made the entire application process very smooth and easy. She was well informed and always available. It was great to have someone walking me through the process and making sure I knew what was going to happen next and what I should be prepared for and expecting.
    The interview process was pretty standard at first, then we went into a roll play situation where the interviewer played a student that I was talking on the phone with.
    My recruiter prepared me for this and told me what they were looking for during this roll play situation. They wanted to see if I could be natural and make basic conversation in order to build rapport with the student and get them to stay on the phone and want to keep talking to me.

Interview Questions

• What can I bring to the company and my team that no else can?   2 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Zovio (San Diego, CA).

Interview

After you apply, you will get called in for an interview with one of the enrollment managers and, sometimes, an enrollment advisor. As long as you exude confidence and a willingness to do what it takes to enroll students, you'll be fine.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about higher education?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Zovio (Tempe, AZ).

Interview

Phone interview with recruiter and then In person interview with Director and Enrollment Manager. In person interview involved a role play, corrects and another role play with immediate improvements expected and then you are made to believe you did not do well enough so you can be low- balled in you salary offer. Psychological scam!

Interview Questions

• Why do have that undergraduate degree and a different master's degree?   Answer Question