Zuckerberg San Francisco General Hospital Registered Nurse Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Zuckerberg San Francisco General Hospital Registered Nurse Interview Questions

Interviews at Zuckerberg San Francisco General Hospital

3.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Zuckerberg San Francisco General Hospital

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Zuckerberg San Francisco General Hospital (San Francisco, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

Applied online in the sfdph website, and answered a very through questionnaire. The Human Resources put you in an eligibility list, and you are called for interview if you are on the top of the list, otherwise the list expires in one year and you will have to really for the position. Make sure you answer this questionnaire with many details as possible.

Interview Questions

• A lot of scenarios, why do you want to wok here? why should I hire you?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Zuckerberg San Francisco General Hospital

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Zuckerberg San Francisco General Hospital (San Francisco, CA) in July 2018.

Interview

Applied online; very long application process. Then placed on eligibility list based on qualifications. Got an email asking if interested in position. Got an interview 2 weeks later. Panel interview first round, smaller panel interview for second round.

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zuckerberg San Francisco General Hospital (San Francisco, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

The interview process was a job fair and it went very well. Everyone was very relaxed and truly interested in getting to know you. There were different tables where the managers of different units sat and everyone had separate, personal turns with each manager.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time that you felt overwhelmed and what did you do?   Answer Question
    • How would you resolve a conflict with a co worker?   Answer Question