Zumiez Sales 'kid' Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Zumiez Sales 'kid' Interview Questions

1.5

Sales Kid Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gilroy, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Zumiez (Gilroy, CA) in June 2010.

Interview

It was a group interview with no one on one time unless you were actually getting hired. I got the job by dancing obnoxiously during the last "portion" where the managers were talking to each other. Afterwards, they called the people in to the store that they were considering.

Interview Questions

• n/a, only question was if I was excited that I got the job   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Zumiez

Sales 'kid' Interview

Anonymous Employee in Maplewood, MN

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zumiez (Maplewood, MN) in May 2010.

Interview

It took a long time for my application to be looked over by through hiring manager at zumiez. I stayed persistent, I called to see if he looked over it and even mementioned it every time I was shopping in the store. I'd say about two months after submitting my application I finally got a call asking if I was still interested because they were doing interviews. I said that I was and he explained that it'd be a group interview and that I needed to make up a super hero name, and what power I possessed. The day of the interview there were about eight of us. We went around explaining who we were (super hero wise), we drew pictures of our favorite foods and passed em around in the circle for others to explain, and finally, we were put into groups of 3-4 and told to make up a rap about selling clothes in the store. Overall other was a fun interview and of course they ask the basic questions about you and why you want to work there. Just go in to your interview prepared to have fun and be as outgoing as possible because that's what they're looking for.

Interview Questions