Zurich North America Claims Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Zurich North America Claims Trainee Interview Questions

3.4

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Claimes Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Zurich North America in December 2016.

Interview

Applied online and received an email from a recruiter about a week later.
Did a phone interview, which was mostly HR screening questions and a few behavioral questions.
Set up an interview at their offices. It was a handful of candidates and four interviewers. We rotated through the interviews and they were split up into four different themes. One of them was a technical interview where they wanted to know about my knowledge of the industry and my knowledge of computers.

Interview Questions

• What do you see the future of the insurance industry as?
    What is your favorite excel shortcut?
    Tell me about a time you did this or that (a lot of those types of questions).   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Zurich North America

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woodland Hills, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Zurich North America (Woodland Hills, CA) in May 2014.

Interview

Applied through their website, soon after received an email inviting me to do a phone interview. Both the recruiter and I set up a time to speak. On the day of, he never called me. I called his number and emailed him back but he decided to play the ignore game. Does this company post job openings to troll people? I understand it's an employer's market, but to disrespect potential employees is only disrespecting the company.

Claims Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Zurich North America.

Interview

Applied online, was contacted by a recruiter within a few days of submitting the application. Had a basic preliminary phone interview that lasted about 30 minutes. By the end of the interview, I was asked to interview in person in the local office. The in-person interview lasted about 4 hours total, with 45 minute interviews within 4 employees of the Claims department.

Interview Questions

• How many golf balls would it take to fill a Boeing 747 airplane?   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Zurich North America (Atlanta, GA) in March 2010.

Interview

Applied online on a Thursday. Called for phone screening on Friday. Interview on Monday with two managers. Then had to go through background check which lasted two weeks. Was given offer and accepted.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation on salary

Claims Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Zurich North America (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in January 2013.

Interview

phone interview, 1:1 interview, offer.

Interview Questions

• how many golf balls fit into a jumbo plane?   3 Answers