Zurich North America Data Scientist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Zurich North America Data Scientist Interview Questions

Interviews at Zurich North America

3.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zurich North America (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

I applied through college recruiting process. Just one round. Be prepared for the technical based questions, mostly focus on your statistical knowledge. Also be asked a small case question related to their current project.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Zurich North America

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Zurich North America (Chicago, IL) in June 2018.

Interview

first round phone screen, then data homework, given 5 days. also two presentations, one target ds one target customer. send over the answer, then received an automated reply, got rejected. Overall, not a good experience.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zurich North America (Chicago, IL) in January 2019.

Interview

I applied online. In a week i got a call from a recruiter for the first round, then they gave me a data challenge. After the data challenge I had a technical round, and then finally onsite.
    There were 5 to 6 people who interviewed me.

Interview Questions

• They asked a lot of questions like machine learning algorithms, basic statistics, knowledge of R and Python and also about projects you did with your current employer.   1 Answer