Zurich North America Finance Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Zurich North America Finance Interview Questions

Interviews at Zurich North America

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Schaumburg, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Zurich North America (Schaumburg, IL) in November 2013.

Interview

I applied through my university's career center and was eventually contacted by multiple members of the finance team for phone interviews over the course of two months. The phone conversations were informal. I was asked to discuss how my varying experiences could be applied to the daily requirements of the position.

Interview Questions

• How proficient are you with the MS Office Suite, specifically Excel & Access?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Zurich North America

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Zurich North America (Chicago, IL) in November 2016.

Interview

Applied on Linkedin and got an email for a phone interview. I thought it went well; asked why Zurch, why insurance, and basic behavioral questions. I am a college student so also asked me what I am involved with on campus.
    I was told I would hear back within 2-3 weeks, about a month passed and I still hadn't heard anything so I emailed the HR person I spoke to on the phone and no response. Obviously I didn't get to the second round but they didn't even have the decency to ever contact me to say they were going with other candidates. Very unprofessional.

Finance Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Zurich North America in April 2009.

Interview

I was first contacted by a HR representative by phone. They gave me the typical HR interview questions i.e. Describe how you have helped a customer in the past..Rate your aptitude with Excel from 1- 10..After the phone interview I was contacted again by the same person from HR to set up a on-site interview. At the on-site interview I was interviewed by the hiring manager. The interview was very casual and I was able to ask a lot of questions. After this interview I was asked to fill out a lot of online forms for the background check process.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was not able to negotiate salary.