Zurich North America Finance and Insurance Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Finance and Insurance Executive

Zurich North America Finance and Insurance Executive Interview Questions

Interviews at Zurich North America

1 Interview Review

Finance and Insurance Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Zurich North America (Atlanta, GA) in March 2012.

Interview

The recruiter invited me to take an assessment test. It took about 1 1/2 hours to complete. I later was contacted by the hiring manager to come in for a 1:1 interview. It was what I expected in an interview and typical questions came up. The next step was to meet with the regional sales manager many of the same questions were asked and answered including what are you three biggest weaknesses? I was asked after the 2nd interview to retake the assessment, which I did. I was asked to meet with the Account Executive I would be teamed with in the territory. He was very nice and I was excited we got along well. I next was asked to ride along with another account executive and the hiring manager as well as the employee leaving the position. We made calls on dealers informing them of the change to the position and I was introduced as the possible replacement for the position. I left with a good feeling but soon realized that the communication at Zurich Financial was very bad. I made numerous attempts to inquire about the position through phone calls and text messages but never could get a straight answer? I finally reached the hiring manager only to find there was another candidate being considered. I asked about another position available and offered my willingness to even relocate. Weeks later I receive a text message from the hiring manager stating they are still working on it. I tried again many times through phone calls and text messages to inquire about the status and received no response. I would think that a company this size would require a higher standard.

Interview Questions