Zurich North America Financial Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Zurich North America Financial Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Zurich North America

2.3

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Zurich North America.

Interview

Zurich's HR actually reached out to me through a phonecall, and from there on out did a series of phone interviews and on site interviews. Interview questions were regular questions: why Zurich, tell me about yourself, etc

Interview Questions

Negotiation

As an intern, it was a fixed rate

Other Interview Reviews for Zurich North America

Anonymous Employee in Schaumburg, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Zurich North America (Schaumburg, IL) in September 2012.

Interview

I had an initial phone conversation with the hiring manager and then came in for an interview with five or six people. None of the interviews was particularly challenging, perhaps because my interview with the hiring manager went well and he wanted to hire me.

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Zurich North America in November 2017.

Interview

It was an incredibly slow interview process, probably took about a month for the entire process.
    The managers I met with asked mostly standard and basic questions and some very random questions that had nothing to do with the role. Overall, they seemed very disinterested and as if reading from a script. Interviews with potential team members too and was surprised at some of their lack of knowledge. Overall, not very impressed and declined the offer.

Interview Questions

• How many golf balls can you fit in a Boeing airplane   1 Answer