Zurich North America Internship Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 23, 2017

2.8

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Schaumburg, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Zurich North America (Schaumburg, IL) in March 2016.

Interview

two phone interviews and in person. The recruiter was the first interview. Second was hiring manager. Third interview in person was with two sets of two hiring managers.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Zurich North America

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Zurich North America (Chicago, IL) in March 2015.

Interview

Had 2 phone interviews with the campus recruiter, then one with the hiring manager. Just your usual interview questions. Be prepared to talk about the insurance industry in general, and then about your previous work experience.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Zurich North America (New York, NY).

Interview

The interviewer was not only admirably professional, but also genuinely friendly and enthusiastic! He communicated the general ambiance of the organization to be family-style, philanthropic, and respectful. Terrific overall experience!

Interview Questions

• General questions about self; courses taken and the topics covered.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Zurich North America in April 2013.

Interview

There is an HR phone screen that typically lasts 30 minutes with basic questions reviewing your resume and previous work experience. Then one final interview either in person or on the phone.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Schaumburg, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Zurich North America (Schaumburg, IL) in March 2012.

Interview

Received several phone calls from recruiter. After a brief interview with her, she recommended me to a manager that I would be directly working under. I then received a phone call the next week from this manager and traditional questions were asked (How would you rate your excel skills, tell me about a difficult time, etc.). Several weeks later the female recruiter called me back stating I was not selected for the opportunity.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Zurich North America (Atlanta, GA) in April 2009.

Interview

Basic Questions about the insurance industry

Interview Questions

• What was your biggest fault and how did you overcome it?   Answer Question

accepted another position