Zurich North America Intern - Hourly Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Zurich North America Intern - Hourly Interview Questions

Interviews at Zurich North America

Anonymous Employee in Schaumburg, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Zurich North America (Schaumburg, IL).

Interview

One phone interview with a recruiter and another with a high up manager and that was it. The interview with the manager was average, we spoke about my experience and a lot of behavioral questions. There was one question that through me for a loop; it was meant to walk through how i thought. The whole process was quick and easy as they needed to fill the spot quickly.

Interview Questions

• what is the difference between a bank and an insurance company?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Zurich North America

Intern - Hourly Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Zurich North America in March 2014.

Interview

There was one character interview with a recruiter over the phone. This was followed by another phone interview with my hiring manager. For some internship positions they will have you fly in to interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time that you had to deal with conflict in the work place.   Answer Question

Intern - Hourly Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Zurich North America.

Interview

I initially applied online, then contacted a recruiter whose number I found online. After introducing myself to the recruiter they said they would let me know if anything came up. 3 days later the recruiter called to set up an interview, that interview lasted around 15 minutes. A week after that the recruiter called back to schedule an interview with a hiring manager for the following week. That interview lasted about 30 minutes as well. I received an offer via phone call the next day. The entire process took just over 3 weeks.

Things to note:
    -Mostly behavioral questions
    -Be prepared to talk about your resume
    -Do some research on the company

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation in which you faced a moral dilemma.
      Tell me about ____ on your resume.   1 Answer
  3. Create your profile to get personalized information

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Zurich North America (Boston, MA).

Interview

1. Had a phone interview with Talent Acquisition, general questions.
    2. Had a second round phone interview with the hiring manager, job specific questions and interest in the field
    3. Had an in-office meeting with a manager, saw how I would fit into the position and what my interest and knowledge of the company was

Interview Questions

• What was one time you dealt with a teammate not doing their fair share?   Answer Question