Zurich North America Predictive Modeler Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Zurich North America Predictive Modeler Interview Questions

3.3

Predictive Modeling Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zurich North America.

Interview

Applied online. Got a call in 2 days. I am not sure if the recruiter was having a bad day, she seemed annoyed with everything I said. The interview was meant to be behavioral plus resume review but often the recruiter got diverted towards technical and when I began explaining she was unhappy that I was being too technical.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Zurich North America

Predictive Modeler Interview

Interview

Submit resume online. Received phone interview few weeks later. HR was very nice and went through my resume in details. Also some common situation questions. I was too nervous at first and could not express myself clearly. The interview last about 40-50 mins. No response so far. It was my first phone interview.

Interview Questions

• which part of modeling is the most important?   1 Answer

Predictive Modeling Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Zurich North America.

Interview

Submitted resume online. Received phone screen from HR. Very simple, and set it up for a next round phone interview with a statistician. This did not go pretty well. I updated with them right after I passed SOA/CAS exam C/4. This helped and I got a chance for on-site interview. There are 6 rounds of interview with senior employee and mangers. I gotta say the questions are fair, although they were a little difficult to me. And I learned a lot from the experience.

Interview Questions

• Most likely focused on my past projects and technical details, such as what kind of modeling did you use? What link function is it for that model?   Answer Question

Predictive Modeler Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zurich North America in November 2013.

Interview

Started with asking past Project experience, if you cannot give them good answer, then they will not treat the interview serious by asking simple questions to finish the interview ASAP.

Interview Questions

• Questions about past experience,they will ask very detail questions.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zurich North America (Chicago, IL) in November 2013.

Interview

I applied through online and after 1 week got phone call to set up a time with recruiter. And recruiter called and asked behavioral questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Schaumburg, IL

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zurich North America (Schaumburg, IL) in February 2009.

Interview

HR asked me about how did I hear the opportunity, my visa status, education background, my past experience, salary requirement, if no relocation package is a problem for me, my major strength, available time for interview.
    Hiring manager went through my resume with me and asked me every detail of my projects and disertation. But he spoke so fast and with accent, very hard to understand. it took 30 min.

Interview Questions

• the hiring manager asked my disertation.   1 Answer