Zurich North America Underwriting Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Zurich North America Underwriting Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at Zurich North America

2.5

Underwriting Assistant Interview

Interview

Quick, HR was kind and asked straight forward questions. Interview lasted about 30 minutes with HR, I received a phone call for a second interview days later which also lasted 30 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions - tell me about yourself, tell me about a time..., How would your friends describe you   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Zurich North America

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Zurich North America (Atlanta, GA) in August 2016.

Interview

Applied in June, received call from HR in mid July for 20 minute phone screen, had an in person interview with 2 managers a week later, the following week had another interview with upper management. Received offer 2 weeks later.

Interview Questions

• what do I know about the company, why I wanted to work for the company, what type of manager I would like to work for, how well do I work on a team, why I left my previous employer, etc.   Answer Question

Underwriting Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Zurich North America in March 2013.

Interview

Multiple phone & in house interviews. HR is basically useless. Monotonous process and very slow to make offer. When I told them my minimum the HR person said my position made $15k less.

Interview Questions

• Name one negative thing about you.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiations. They offered me an ok salary. Lateral move. But office was 2 miles away so I accepted.

Underwriter Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Zurich North America in July 2010.

Interview

Received a call, had an excellent phone interview and heard nothing else from interviewer

Underwriting Assistant Interview

Interview

Good. Fast. Quick feedback