Zwilling J.A. Henckels Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Zwilling J.A. Henckels

Associate Marketing Communications Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pleasantville, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Zwilling J.A. Henckels (Pleasantville, NY) in April 2016.

Interview

I interviewed beginning of April 2016. On the day of my interview, I had some trouble locating the building (the street #s do not go in order at all). I tried to call my HR contact and she did not answer, nor did she ever call back in response to the voicemail I left. I ended up walking in to a local business and they pointed me another 1/ mile down the road. I finally arrive and am greeted nicely and taken to a conference room where I start the process.

My initial interview went VERY well. I was told before I arrived that I would only be meeting with the hiring manager, but on the day, she pulled in three others including the CEO. The whole process was great and I was told I would definitely hear something back in the next week.

I followed up with a thank you to the hiring manager and started the waiting process. After almost 2 weeks, I emailed my HR contact for a status update and to advise I had received another offer. I made it very clear that an offer from Henckels would be my first choice. I never received a response to my email - not even letting me know they went with another candidate - until today.

Today I received an email informing me that Henckels has gone with another candidate. This is coming almost 2 months after I had my initial interview and sent multiple inquiries into my status in this process.

Computer Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Shanghai, Shanghai (China)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Zwilling J.A. Henckels (Shanghai, Shanghai (China)) in June 2011.

Interview

3 round interview: 1. HR, 2. Manager 3. Director/General Manager. HR only checks my general background and my English, not so difficult. Manager just asked me what I did during my study, especially about what kind of programming languages I had learned.

Interview Questions

• In your mind, what's a perfect working day for you?   Answer Question