Zycus Software Engineer Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 12, 2017

3.1

26 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Software Engineer Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Zycus.

Interview

It was long and tedious process. 1st round was the aptitude session from which around 20% candidates were selected. Next round was group discussion in which an open ended question was given for a debate.50% of the selected candidates where dropped and rest proceeded for personal interview. Personal interview included both HR and technical. Questions based on C were asked.

Interview Questions

• What was your weakest moment.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Zycus

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Zycus (Mumbai (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

The selection process included :
    1) Aptitude test - Basic quantitative ability and logical questions 10 questions for 30 minutes(No negative marking)
    2)Technical test - A program was given to write on pen & paper to check logical thinking
    3) Technical Interview
    4) HR Interview

Interview Questions

• Technical Test question - Write a program to find the determinant of nxn matrix.(They just wanted to know whether you used recursion or not)   Answer Question

Trainee Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zycus (Mumbai (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

1st ROUND was the aptitude test
    10 questions on quant and logical reasoning but the time limit made it challenging
    +2 for correct ans, -1 for wrong ans

2nd round was technical(coding) test

3rd round was technical interview
    mostly logical puzzles were asked..you need to write the code or atleast explain the logic to them

Interview Questions

• programs were as follows:
      1.given a maze(matrix) of black and white cells where you can move only on white cells, find all possible paths to reach from first cell to the last cell of tthe matrix
      2.find the numbers from an array whose difference is closest to 0
      3.sort the numbers in array acc to their frequency eg.input:{1,2,3,2,1,2} output:{2,2,2,1,1,3}
      3rd round:
      1.How can you identify a heavier ball from 9 similar looking balls
      2.You are given two candles that can be burnt from both the sides and each candle takes 1 hour to burn off completely. How can you measure 45 mins with these candles?
      3.three baskets-one has apples, one has oranges, one has both,all baskets are wrongly labelled..how do you identify correct boxes with min trials? one trial is picking fruits from one basket
      they also ask about all the projects ,dbms queries.   Answer Question

Trainee Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bhubaneswar (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zycus (Bhubaneswar (India)).

Interview

Process:-
    1. Written Aptitude Test: 10 basic questions. (Quantitative & LR)
    2. Written Coding Test: There are 2 sections. A candidate has to solve either of the sections. The section I attended had 2 questions. We just had to write functions for the asked questions.
    3. Technical Interview: This consisted of discussion of the projects that I had done. I was asked to explain its architecture and database model. I was then asked to write SQL queries.
    4. HR Interview

Interview Questions

• Coding Test Q1: Given an array, print 2 elements with sum closest to zero.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Fixed CTC

Application

Interview

1) apptitude test 10 question of appti 2 marks for right question -1 for wrong ans
    2) Technical (Writtern) 3 programs in which 2 you write the doesnot khech program is working or not they only check yoru logic is correct or not
    3) Technical Interview
    4) HR Interview

Interview Questions

• 1) ACID properties 2) WAP to chk string is palindrome or not 3)WAP to chk array in ascendin odrer decending order or random???

for technical Writtern 1.WAP to arrange array in decending order of elements frequncy.   Answer Question

Trainee Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bhubaneswar (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zycus (Bhubaneswar (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

First there was a written aptitude exam , there were 10 very easy questions
    Second was a written coding exam consisting of 2 sections
    section A contains a backtracking question , section B contains 2 questions of array . One has to do either of the section .
    Third there was a tech PI consisting of coding as well as puzzles.

Software Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zycus (Pune (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

programming test ->technical interview -> hire . interview last about 1.15 hrs , i think they were taking interview too long for there fun, i think to evaluate a candidate 20 - 30 mins are enough. and after the whole process they selected only one candidate . do not apply to this company only time waste.

Interview Questions

• to write code for login using spring and hibernate on j2ee platform?   1 Answer

Application

Interview

First round was aptitude test which was of simple quants from rs agrrawal. The next round was technical where all basics questions of data structure,java was asked.A lot of filtering is done in this round.Final round was hr.

Trainee Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zycus (Pune (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

first round : Aptitude it was very basic and easy with 10 question and negative markings. 2nd round was gd it was a tough take u have to be quick and alert it was more like a debate well managed with topic swapping.then TI ans PI.

Software Engineer Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zycus in February 2016.

Interview

First round was apti then gd then technical then hr. Please think before attending as they require out of box thinkers. Apti is quite easy. Gd is of moderate level as hr was very selective.

Interview Questions

• you have n elements and n-1 blocks. How can you find which n elemts are their in n-1 blocks. solve it in O(n) time complexity.   Answer Question