Zydus Cadila Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Zydus Cadila Interview Questions

3.2

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Zydus Cadila.

Interview

I applied for this job using email communication and then got a call from HR and they setup an interview.
    In the interview they asked me more about Theoretical knowledge and instrument's principals and mechanism.

Interview Questions

• What is significant changes in stability testing?   1 Answer

Technology Transfer Officer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zydus Cadila.

Interview

Personal intw then he intw. Good people. Culture is nice. Asks experience regarding field. Then your role in previous company. What is your expectations related to job.and then intw.Final intw at plant.

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Zydus Cadila (Noida (India)) in February 2016.

Interview

I went through 3 interview rounds and it went well.The HRs were carefully listening to whatever I was saying and accordingly they were asking general HR questions and situational question. I answered those questions with confidence and honesty. After I cleared my 1st round I had to give a Psychometric test as well as the second round interview to finally get an offer from Zydus Cadila.

Interview Questions

• Why Pharmaceutical industry and why Zydus   1 Answer
    • Tell me about your SIP   1 Answer

Production Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Zydus Cadila (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

The interview was conducted for the role of production engineer. The questions were mostly from Upstream and Downstream processing. HR and technical round happened together. It was a skype interview. The questions were mostly from Upstream and Downstream processing. The interview process went on so well. Overall it was a good experience.

Interview Questions

• How will you check the column integrity of a column?   1 Answer

Regional Medical Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Zydus Cadila (Hyderabad (India)) in October 2015.

Interview

Interview process went on smoothly as per the planned schedule. HR staff greeted well, co-ordinated properly, made arrangements for lunch too, and gave the travelling allowance for attending the interview

Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vadodara (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Zydus Cadila (Vadodara (India)) in August 2015.

Interview

There are two online test, one telephonic interview followed by face to face interview. The online tests were little difficult, but the interviews were far easy. Only simple questions were asked.

Human Resources Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Zydus Cadila (Ahmedabad (India)) in March 2015.

Interview

Long process - psychometric assessment is the main gate. Once you are done with it, you will then called for an interview. A panel would then interview based on your experiences, achievements and what kind of role that you played during the project. Once you got shortlisted, they will do the salary negotiation and make an offer

Interview Questions

• Mainly related to your past projects and achievements. They are more interested in your role in to the specific projects   Answer Question

Medisphere Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Zydus Cadila (Noida (India)) in October 2012.

Interview

got opportunity to join through old colleagues of Ranbaxy who had joined Zydus cadil around 2 years back. In the interview a video conference my current boss and HR MANAGER were present and asked around 20 questions related to my work experience

Interview Questions

• my last drawn salary in a small company i worked for after resigning from ranbaxy   1 Answer

Negotiation

2 weeks

Senior Scientific Assistant (IPM) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Zydus Cadila (Ahmedabad (India)) in May 2012.

Interview

First step -Telephonic interview
    second step-Short MCQ exam
    Third step-Technical Interview
    Forthstep- HR interview
    If you are selected in first step,then remaining three steps proceed in one day.
    Most probably, they declare selection on the same day or in the next few days.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to join this field?
      A question seems to be so easy bt it is not easy at all.You have justified reason.
      1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zydus Cadila (Ahmedabad (India)) in April 2012.

Interview

There was a personal interview round and the written test for my profile. Being a PGDM student the interviewer did not ask me marketing concepts in detail but they ask abt the company and about the profile and how I am suitable for this job etc. My over all experience of the recruitment process was good.

Interview Questions

• Justify yourself as a suitable candidate for this post.   1 Answer
    • How your strengths you mentioned, could be useful for the company.   Answer Question