Zylog Systems Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Zylog Systems Interview Questions

3.1

Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Zylog Systems.

Interview

Very nice transition for all the interview rounds. Much improvise the current situation. So that the interview process will be refined well across the verticals. Majority having 2 levels of face to face then Lead, HR discussion is sufficient

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions will be asked on the UI page side itself and DB related questions as well.   Answer Question

Regional Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Interview

very shallow interrogations; reporting manager did not have necessary experience in the domain i worked. he happens to work from ZSL USA - but neither his communication nor his sales experience showed his understanding of UK market.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Zylog Systems (Bengaluru (India)) in May 2015.

Interview

- Candidates will get a call from HR
    -First round written test with multiple choice(Core java,spring,hibernate,jsp)
    Sectional cut-off will be there
    -Second round-Technical interview
    -Third round - HR Manager round
    -Fourth round - final HR round.

Interview Questions

• They Asked below question:
      1)OOps Concept
      2)String reverse program
      3)Exception hierarchy
      4)Interface vs Abstract classes
      5)Collection Program
      6)Spring work Flow
      7)Spring Configuration   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zylog Systems (Chennai (India)) in February 2016.

Interview

There will be technical discussion with panel of two followed by technical discussion with friendly manager he will asking some architect brainstorming questions and version we come across and providing security to services, cool and confident answer will help us to crack.

Interview Questions

• sessions, cookie in asp.net diff between tempdata and viewbag, simply stored procedures.   Answer Question

Not happy with salary they offered and reviews about the company not a cloud nine.

Interview

dot net questions. Its took 30 min of 1st round. 15 min of second round then salary discussion

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Zylog Systems.

Interview

Went for a walk-in interview. It took almost the entire day (from around 11 am to 7 pm). There were totally 3 rounds. First was a objective type / multiple choice questions about Java, DB, and .Net. Next was a group discussion where you need to speak about a topic they give you for 3 mins. Finally, there was a face-to-face interview having 2 rounds of technical followed by an interview with the HR.

Interview Questions

• I was a new grad, so they asked basic Java, DB, and .Net questions.   Answer Question

Customer Technical Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zylog Systems (Chennai (India)) in October 2014.

Interview

Direct Client interview happen on Chennai. Face to face one round only happen,Next day their informed about interview feed back,they are collected the documents over mail,well planned interview process and very smart,After Confirmation ,every step of process informed over mail,clearly mentioned when it goes complete .so based on that myself prepared .

Interview Questions

• what you know about VLAN briefly   1 Answer
    • Tell about routing and inter vlan routing briefly   1 Answer

Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Zylog Systems (New York, NY) in April 2012.

Interview

The hiring process was very swift. They took my informal interview and selected me based on me experience and the interview .

Interview Questions

• Nothing too difficult. Just few noted questions that everybody asks. They had one non-technical person interview me. So it was easy.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Zylog Systems.

Interview

Technical Interview

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Zylog Systems (Chennai (India)) in March 2010.

Interview

Interview process will be very well, ZSL will offer with best package in the industry and many benefits are provided at the time of interview. Once you join the company you know more about companies fault promises. They wont provided relocation funds, referral bonus, proper insurance, performance bonus will not be provided, which is part of your salary.