Cover image for Zynga

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Zynga Associate Product Manager Interview Questions

Updated Aug 9, 2015

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2 of over 438 interviews

Interviews at Zynga

Positive50%
Neutral50%
Recruiter100%
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zynga (Bangalore) in Apr 2014

Interview

The interview process was a very good one with good PMs interviewing me. There were 4 rounds and all of them went smoothly. First two rounds were technical in nature, with the last two rounds being cultural fit rounds.

Interview Questions
  • They asked me to solve a few puzzles and my knowledge about social games
    Answer Question
4 people found this interview helpful

Zynga

Application

I interviewed at Zynga

Interview

Four to Five rounds of interviews. One round was based on puzzles and guesstimates. Other rounds were based on game design and creativity, ideas for new features etc. Playing a couple of games in detail will help.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

What people are saying about Zynga

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Got a burning question about Zynga? Just ask!

On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Zynga employees and get real answers from people on the inside.

What's Fishbowl

Zynga logo

Affiliated Companies

Zynga Careers

Cover image for Zynga

Zynga is a global leader in interactive entertainment with a mission to connect the world through games. To date, more than one billion...More

• Benefits
  • University
  • Careers at Zynga
  • Diversity at Zynga

Company Updates

333 days ago

Employee Story
For Women’s History Month in March, Zynga is celebrating female employees who are helping forge a more gender equal world. For our first profile, we sat down with Claudia Sanchez Wilson, Vice President, Legal at Zynga in the San Francisco Bay Area. Throughout her career, she has been positively impacted by her mentors and other female leaders and believes that being our best selves and supporting other women in the workplace are ways in which we can help break the bias
Shared image - Breaking The Bias - Claudia Sanchez Wilson - Zynga
Breaking The Bias - Claudia Sanchez Wilson - Zynga
www.zynga.com

333 days ago

Company News
We have been watching the recent events unfold in Ukraine with great concern. After careful consideration, we have begun to suspend all installations, monetization and marketing support across all titles in Russia and Belarus at this time. We are making a donation of over $200,000 to three organizations that are providing relief and support for refugees – Nova Ukraine, Ukraine Crisis Relief Fund by Global Giving and UNHCR– and are matching donations for all employees to contribute additional funds. We join the many voices around the world calling for peace and we stand firmly with the people of Ukraine.
Shared image - Zynga on LinkedIn: Zynga Statement on Ukraine - Zynga