Zynga Interview Questions in Bangalore, India | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 5, 2018

37 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Zynga (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

There was a coding challenge first. Got a callback for onsite interview. There were two rounds of on-site interviews held on same day. They got back with the results within a week.

Interview Questions

• The interview covered various topics. The interviewer started off with some basic math puzzles. Then, he went on to some questions on applications of calculus. There were some specific questions on hashing, and linked lists like reverse a linked list, find if there is a loop. Then there were design questions that required strong knowledge of data structures like HashMap, Trees, Linked lists and arrays.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Zynga (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

I had one round with very basic questions on C++, and DS Algos. More than the interview they were bent towards asking me why I want to switch and the interviewer kept telling me that he is not holding my frequent switches against me. Although he clearly was. Needless to say he had already made up his mind to chuck me out without asking me much.

SDE2 Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Zynga (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

Applied through external recruiter. The whole process took a couple of hours. The JD said backend, but after reaching there the first interviewer said they are hiring for front end. The interviewer seemed dumb, and got confused with the idea of interfaces in javaScript. He asked about projects and some brain teasers.

Interview Questions

• Find the minimum number of races required to find out the winner between 25 horses, in one race you can race 5 horses.   Answer Question

Concept Artist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zynga (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

I have applied through LinkedIn and got a call from HR . He asked me to do a test whick took me 4 days (30 hours ) to finish the artwork.I have done the test very well. But after submitting the artwork test i have not received any call or feedback from HR. Very unprofessional way to conduct a job hiring process.

Interview Questions

• what do you know about zynga? when can you join? what is your salary expectations   Answer Question

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zynga (Bengaluru (India)) in May 2017.

Interview

1st round : After a phone call, sent questions on sql to solve.After solving that ,they invited for a f2f interview.
    2nd round : Asked a lot of sql questions.
    3rd round : Case study which was open ended
    4th round : Again few case studies.
    Lot of questions on how to increase click rate.
    But there was no call later on which is quite unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• Cohort table using sql
      counting number of sessions using sql
      Case study about games and uber
      Also few data related questions   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Zynga (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

The interview process was very pleasant apart from the long waiting. The interviewers were very nice and helpful, so were the HR people. Were offered lunch as well.

Interview Questions

• 1. Find if a linked list contains a cycle.
      2. Convert a string to an integer.
      3. Given a family tree, find the average age of a given generation.
      4. Add 1 to a number represented as a linked list.

Apart from these there were various questions on Java, DBMS, REST, Networks and also on the projects previously done.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Zynga (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

Applied online and had a quick phone screen from HR. HR was very professional and explained about the company in general and the team specific to Bangalore. After a few work background questions, I was asked for a F2F availability the same week. F2F usually held on weekends with at least 15+ other candidates. F2F are one on ones.

Interview Questions

• It is based on the team\position and number of years of experience.. Linked list with a loop, design a ReST service (end to end) Java pop quiz   Answer Question

Content Design Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Zynga (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

Prior to the interview I was required to complete an assignment and mail it in three days' time. It involved a lot of creative writing. Once my assignment was shortlisted, I got an interview call. There were two more short tests that were fun to do. The interviews were casual and easy. I spoke about my travels and creative pursuits and about why the position interested me.

Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Zynga (Bengaluru (India)) in May 2016.

Interview

Eight rounds of interviews spread over 2 weeks - on-site, over Skype and over phone. They test you well in all respects. The interviewers were polite and had great knowledge about the work they were doing. Management level interviews tested how I fit within the culture. They normally do two interviews a day and I had three visits.

Interview Questions

• Optimizing graphics, data structures, algorithm analysis, discussion about previous work etc   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation

Principal Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Zynga (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2016.

Interview

Recruiter contacted me through phone and asked for preferred timings. Had 1 round of phone screen and multiple rounds of design, architecture and coding. Had a HR round which was focused on managerial and soft skills. Interviewers are on time and friendly throughout.

Upfront communication from recruiter and rounds scheduled properly.

Interview Questions

• Questions on software design and architecture. Had coding rounds also. Emphasis on Dynamic programming.   Answer Question