Zynga Director of Design Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Featured Interview

Director of Design Interview

Anonymous Employee in Carlsbad, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Zynga (Carlsbad, CA) in February 2018.

Interview

I could not have been happier with my experience in interviewing with Zynga as each and every person I spoke with was magnificent and wonderfully engaged throughout the process. It was exciting to speak with people who were not just passionate about their own contributions to the company, but equally excited about how I might complement and assist their work. In fact, one of the aspects that really struck me was just how personable each representative was in every interview. They truly cared about how the opportunity wouldn't just affect me, but also frequently inquired about my spouse and children too. Also well worth noting is that when my family and I suffered a severe impact, the individuals coordinating matters could not have been more accommodating or gracious in their support and notes of comfort. Truly, it was exemplary, greatly appreciated and a key reason why it only made me want to be a part of the company all the more!

In terms of how the interview was handled, I had a series of calls initially that were all great followed by an on-site. After the on-site, there was a desire to just finalize some additional information, so that prompted one more set of calls before things were done.

But in a process where far too many companies treat you more like a commodity than a human being, it was so refreshing (and appreciated) to be treated in such a respectful and humane manner.

Interview Questions

• "What Do Others Say About Your Work."   Answer Question
  • "What part of the development process do you like best?"   Answer Question
  • "At which stage in the development process do you provide the most value?"   Answer Question