Zynga Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Zynga Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at Zynga

3.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Interview

A recruiter reached out to me and asked for a phone interview, but there's no answer back after replying. Then I've been told the position has been changed the location...

Other Interview Reviews for Zynga

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Zynga (New York, NY) in November 2015.

Interview

I had a total of 3 phone interviews with Zynga. The first one consisted of two technical questions which were not too difficult. The second interview focused on some behavioral questions and questions on working with teams and what role I would like to play within that team. The final interview were specific questions about improvements I would make to some of their games and how I would implement some features of a new game.

Interview Questions

• Implement the Fibonacci sequence both recursively and dynamically.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

first had a short chat with a recruiter to see what I was looking for, what kind of experience I have had, etc. Then went straight to a 2 hour phone interview process. Was called by three people within that time and answered typical technical interview questions. Coded for two of them on a computer, the third one was more casual chatting.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Zynga.

Interview

The process was simple, had an on campus interview followed by a phone round where I had three people interview me. I was asked a couple of very generic game development questions, inheritance concepts, Java vs C++. They also asked me about algorithms, big O, big Omega, big Theta. I was then waited for about 2 weeks before I got to hear from them, unfortunately the answer was a no.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Zynga (New York, NY) in November 2015.

Interview

I had three separate phone interviews. The last two were back to back. The first two interviews were focused mainly on coding questions which weren't too hard and the last one was more behavioral questions that focused on whether you would be a good fit with the company or not.

Interview Questions

• Implement the Fibonacci Sequence recursively and iteratively.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Zynga in May 2012.

Interview

I am a CS major sophomore at the time. The recruiter asked me several general questions. And then simple technical questions such as hashtable and probing. The recruiter is nice but it ends within 20 minutes.

Interview Questions

• ask me about data structure such as hashtable. how to shuffle a deck of cards. (randomize a list of sorted number)   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zynga (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2011.

Interview

Multiple rounds of phone interviews. Initial round of phone interview consisted of technical questions which checked the understanding of data structures and opearting systems. The succeeding rounds were of more application level in nature

Interview Questions

• propose a method to search for substring inside a string (normal answers didn't work out, he was looking for a conceptual answer)   2 Answers