Zynga Product Marketing Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Zynga Product Marketing Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Zynga

3.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Zynga (San Francisco, CA) in November 2015.

Interview

Literally the worst interview experience ever. The HR called and did a screening. Nothing too difficult here as most of the questions were about your previous experience. Then the HR scheduled a time for the interview with hiring manager, and the hiring manager stood me up!!!! Few days later the HR sent me an email apologizing and said the schedule didn't appear on hiring manager's calendar and had me rescheduled. I waited til appointed time and 5 minutes after the scheduled time, I received another email from HR saying the hiring manager couldn't make it to the interview. Totally disrespectful!!! I've interviewed with a lot of big and smaller companies and I've never been treated this way. Zynga, if this is how you treat a candidate, you are never gonna attract any talent to your company.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Zynga

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Zynga (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

The interview process at Zynga was challenging but really enjoyable. I had interviews with about 6 different people and they ranged from behavioral to case-based interview styles with people in the department I was applying in as well as the HR department. It was really friendly environment with smart, engaged people.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Zynga (San Francisco, CA) in April 2018.

Interview

Spoke with the recruiter and the direct manager for the position, then I did an assignment for the main game the role works on. Due to irregular work schedules, we had to delay the in person interview for 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

• What would you do to reach out to players who have lapsed? What platforms would you reach out to?   Answer Question