Analyst Interview Questions in Aberdeen, Scotland | Glassdoor

Analyst Interview Questions in Aberdeen, Scotland

"Analysts work in a variety of fields to break down complex problems and find solutions. When interviewing candidates, employers are looking for applicants who have strong analytical and problem-solving skills as well as an in-depth knowledge of the field. For more information on the specific questions you'll be asked, try researching a particular role such as business analyst, financial analyst, programming analyst, or data analyst."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

I was asked whether I am formally qualified project management i.e. PRINCE2 which was not stated in the post's requirements and was asked about the technical questions and how to administrate the specific software which is not stated in the job qualifications. I found it is difficult to answer the questions of the areas that are not giving a crew in the post advertise.

Stock Interview questions

1 Answer

General standard questions: give examples of multitasking, problem solving, working with difficult people etc etc

A technical question in which I was asked not only how I would resolve the problem but also what I had done to demonstrate that I am willing to go the extra mile.

18 of 8 Interview Questions