Access control specialist Interview Questions

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance|Popular|Date
Securiguard Services
Access Control Officer was asked...January 31, 2017

Why do you want to work here?

3 Answers

Recherche de travail

Because i have knowledge abt it access L1,L2 L 7 . I want safety

Because I have knowledge about it and I love Canada because is my dream

Amentum

To fill out the paperwork they email you.

1 Answers

I emailed them back what they needed.

New Age Protection

What shift was I most willing to work?

1 Answers

Anything from 2 pm to 6 am.

ESPN

What would you say if we told you we thought your performance in this interview was poor.

1 Answers

Smiled and told them that I would have to do more to convince them that I am the right person for the position. Less

Can you pass a 7 year intense background screening?

ABCorp

None - execs that interviewed me treated me with respect and didn't spring any unexpected surprises on me. They showed genuine interest rather than grilling me which is more productive. The only challenging question was what did I expect my sales volume to be in 2013 and 2014.

1 Answers

Since the RFID access control market is just beginning to explode, I told them I fully expected to exceed all expectations base on my current personal growth trends within the industry. Less

Vital Security and Investigations

Availability

Open availability

Vital Security and Investigations

Background experiences

10 years

System High Corp

You understand this is on-call and no hours are guaranteed. If you are ok with that the position is yours.

1 Answers

Yes, I knew that going in.

Canada's Wonderland

Why do you want to work here? If you saw money lying on the ground in the park, what would you do? If a customer came up to you saying that the washrooms are dirty, what would you do?

1 Answers

I applied the cornerstones in some of my answers. I was genuine with my responses. Less

Viewing 1 - 10 of 27 interview questions

See Interview Questions for Similar Jobs

assistant facility security officerasset protection investigatorsecurity specialistairport operations manager