Account Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Account Associate Interview Questions

Account associate interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

I got up early to be here at 7:30 for this and now I'm looking across my desk at you and I see nothing. We're a speedboat, why should we pluck you out of the water. Oh, please save me, please save me, why would we save you? Why are you better than everyone else?

2 Answers

I responded by providing the role that I, a non technical person, can fill at a tech company in the capacity of sales support which requires a more humanistic professional communication touch than most programmers and code writers possess, I could offer a different perspective. I also went into the usual attributes of being a serious dedicated professional, I mean I'm not a genius and I was not applying to be CEO, it was an account associate position for pete's sake, but she just started foaming at the mouth to my response and booted me out of the office.

Having a good idea of who the interviewer was, I'm not at all surprised what went on.

In your opinion, how does affiliate marketing compare to other channels, say display?

1 Answer

Let's say you are working with a bakery. What 3 Google items would you sell them on?

1 Answer

in the interview only the standard questions were asked

1 Answer

What are your weaknesses?

1 Answer

What kinds of people do you not get along with?

1 Answer

How do you keep yourself organized?

Writing Test

1 Answer

Why would this position interest you?

1 Answer

Please explain your job history.

110 of 547 Interview Questions