Account Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Account Associate Interview Questions

Account associate interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

Each role has one thing in common: a need for multi-tasking and time management, which means organization is key. What are some organization tips you use that you would share with anyone as the key to your success in this role?

1 Answer

What do you know about Amica?

1 Answer

Describe a tough situation at a previous job and how you dealt with it.

Why do you want to work at ADP? Wasn't difficult, but the question came up the most. The most difficult questions were specific to my situation. They really questioned hard why I left sales, then want to come back. Also questioned my background in finance. They were very scared that I would leave them for a better position. That's a big sign of weakness in my mind.

Every manager or department member is going to ask different questions, mostly about prior experience and what interests you about the position you are applying for. There was nothing out of the ordinary that threw me off (or anyone else I would think). I would look up general interview questions online and prepare this way.

3 biggest strengths, weakness, general itnerview questions

1 Answer

Interrupt you during the Presentation... they asked me to calculate numbers that I was not told I would need to know a formula for.

Tell us about the worst customer service experience you ever had

What do you like about your current job that you would like to continue doing with ABC?

4150 of 556 Interview Questions