Account consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Account consultant Interview Questions

account consultant interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Who is "this person and that person?" after admitting she went through a website of a company I created several years back snooping. She asked me very little about the job I was being interviewed for. She simply wanted to know all about the company I had created and who had built the website etc. I BUILT the website but I did not tell the snoop. She was nosy. I had several years of more recent experience that she glossed right over.

1 Answer

She wanted to know who I started the company with and what relation these people were to me if any. She was very very nosy. I answered her question.

Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

1 Answer

What are some areas of improvement?

1 Answer

So obviously asking what interested you in the job is a given, but the interviewer actually asked why I made the decision to go into marketing as a career in the first place. It seems like an easy enough question to answer, but if you're not prepared for it, I wouldn't be shocked if a person were to kind of get their thoughts scattered. Luckily, I was able to answer it quickly and eloquently.

Tell me about yourself

Normal behavioral interview questions

1 Answer

Why do you want to make this transition from audit?

1 Answer

I have a former employer who worked at your company, they where awesome and said great things about your company why do you want to leave? Why did you move here or there? Why did you study x instead of y? Why did you study at D instead A? Why have you not been promoted to a higher position at your current employer? Why are you interested in sales? Explain how will perform? Why do you not go work at z? Where else have you applied? Who else is interviewing you? Why do you think you will be successful?

1 Answer

Was there a situation in which you did not win the sale and why?

1 Answer

Have you ever been in sale?

110 of 110 Interview Questions