Account Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Account Executive Interview Questions

"When hiring account executives, employers are looking for candidates with the communication and sales skills to find and acquire new clients. In an interview, be ready to discuss your experience sourcing new business opportunities, familiarity with sales strategies, and ability to close deals with clients."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How would you sell a pencil to someone that does not need one?

1 Answer

Why should I not hire you?

Describe yourself in 3 words

1 Answer

They focus more on your schooling than your actual sales experience.

1 Answer

Do you have any QSR experience? Not hard or difficult but their primary clients are QSR

1 Answer

The toughest/most unexpected question was when I was asked to sell something (anything) in 30 seconds...I thought it was a good idea on their part...throws people off their routine a little bit and separates people who are genuinely intelligent and can think on their feet from those who are just going through rehearsed motions.

1 Answer

Asked if I knew some of their rebuttals and sales technique

1 Answer

Why do you want to work here?

2 Answers

Not difficult but Unexpected is Q & A. 1. Which products will you sell if you have a customer that are new in the area & just open their business/Door? They don't have clientele base or they don't know anybody.

1 Answer

If my business has already done Groupon and my campaign was unsuccessful why would I do LivingSocial?

2130 of 9,395 Interview Questions