Account Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Account Executive Interview Questions

"When hiring account executives, employers are looking for candidates with the communication and sales skills to find and acquire new clients. In an interview, be ready to discuss your experience sourcing new business opportunities, familiarity with sales strategies, and ability to close deals with clients."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

PROVIDE EXAMPLE WHEN YOU HAVE SATISFIED A CUSTOMER`S DEMANDS THAT WERE OUTSIDE OF YOUR EMPLOYMENT

1 Answer

Tell us about your typical client interaction.

HOW WOULD YOU ESCALATE AN ANGRY CUSTOMER

What motivates you ?

1 Answer

Why should we hire you over the other candidates.

1 Answer

A sheet of paper with a written scenario is distributed for written responses from all candidates. You are asked what you would do in a hypothetical situation in which you must choose between an expensive car repair, buying a new car, or leasing a car given a particular amount sitting in the bank and a start date at your new job in the future (a couple weeks when I interviewed).

1 Answer

Wasnt difficult at all. Gave the Temp Agency my resume and they sent me to Comcast

1 Answer

Fairly typical questions: "Where do you see yourself in 5 years?" "What makes you interested in this job in particular?" "Do you see yourself being successful in a competitive environment?" "What industry are you coming from?"

1 Answer

Vague and disjoined semi-self assessment as to what I thought the job was. At that point I was already turned off since the manager kept focusing on how my face would pop up on a TV screen every time I made a sale -- and this did not impress me.

1 Answer

What do you like about Harrison and Star?

4150 of 9,365 Interview Questions