Account Executive/Senior Account Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Account Executive/Senior Account Executive Interview Questions

Account executive/senior account executive interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

typical selling strategy questions

5 Answers

Did you get the job? Are the sales face-to-face or more phone based? Do you work from a home office? >$200K?

Yes I got the job but it was not what was sold to me and was not negotiable as far as a possible change. I would be viewed as a difficult person and crt baby. the job is 95% on the phone and if needed a visit to your territory. In my case i am based in Chicago and cover obscure accounts in the southeast. so none of my 20 plus years of relationships mattered to them.

Also you are tied to you phone and desk and it is frownd upon to work from home.

Really, there were no surprises. As I said above, the expectations were set very clearly from the in-house recruiter. They have a very specific type of person they're looking for, and all the hard work preparing for the interviews and presentation pay off!

2 Answers

Describe your book of business

1 Answer

"What makes you so exceptional?"

1 Answer

What personality traites does your current supervisor have that you most want to change

Tell me about yourself.

1 Answer

What color describes you and every other crazy question. Dr. Wilson??? Are you kidding me!

1 Answer

How will you be successful here?

1 Answer

An example of something they asked on the quiz was: "What CTA would you put on a social media campaign to get someone to sign up for an event? "

1 Answer

The breadth of products we sell can be intimidating. You may be asked how to sell a certain product.