Account Management Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Account Management Intern Interview Questions

Account management intern interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

Tell me about an Eventbrite campaign you've started, and if you haven't used it give me a scenario in your life in which you could use it. Include target customers and service desired.

1 Answer

If you've made an account before, great, talk about that. If you haven't come up with a detailed response about how Eventbrite would help you reach your target client better than any other service.

What is your weakness.

1 Answer

Because it was between me and one other candidate, my last phone interviewer asked me lots of scenario questions (what kind of campaign would you create if this type of client approached you for a sponsorship).

1 Answer

Know an ad that you like and WHY you like that ad. It doesn't really matter what your reasoning is, just that you have reasons. They produce a lot of print, so be familiar with a print campaign.

Could you describe a time in which you were too compassionate about something?

When was a time you disagreed with team/boss, and how did you handle it?

What do you know about an advertising agency?

The most difficult part of the interview process was deciding what to present on. The team leaves the theme open and allows you to present on any topic.

How would you go about overcoming a challenge for your team that you aren't directly responsible for?

Explain a time when you did not agree with a manager on a situation and how did you go about handling yourself in the situation?

110 of 17 Interview Questions