Account Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Account Manager Interview Questions

"When interviewing for an account owner position, be prepared to speak to your skills in communications, marketing, and client relations. Employers will be interested in your ability to create long lasting relationships with clients and generate sales for a portfolio of accounts. Your interviewer may test your abilities with a role play question, so be prepared to give a mock sales pitch to a difficult client."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

The distance between LA and NY is 3,000 miles. A train leaves LA and heads for NY at 100 mph. At the same time a bird leaves LA and heads to NY traveling at 300 mph. When the bird reaches NY it will turn around and head back to the train. Upon reaching the train the bird will turn around and head back to NY. This will repeat continuously until both the bird and the train are in NY.

4 Answers

If a car company was introducing a new hybrid vehicle, what Google products would you use to bring the new car to market?

4 Answers

Why are manhole covers round? (No joke, this was asked. Be prepared for this sort of thing, in addition to standard behavioral questions.)

2 Answers

What are your 6 month and 12 month goals?

2 Answers

Considering that Facebook wasn't even around few years ago, the biggest competition to Google could be a company that is not yet present. How do we counter that competition.

4 Answers

Did you read the job description?

2 Answers

Describe a situation in which a customer was going to back out of a large deal and how did you handle it?

2 Answers

What are the 4 Ps of sales and marketing?

2 Answers

Last interviewer said I had been doing very, very well and asked me why Microsoft shouldn't hire me.

2 Answers

In my mock sales presentation he said: "My wife is the owner and I do not make the advertising decisions"

3 Answers