Account Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Account Manager Interview Questions

"When interviewing for an account owner position, be prepared to speak to your skills in communications, marketing, and client relations. Employers will be interested in your ability to create long lasting relationships with clients and generate sales for a portfolio of accounts. Your interviewer may test your abilities with a role play question, so be prepared to give a mock sales pitch to a difficult client."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

What is your greatest strength and what is your kryptonite?

1 Answer

How technical are you? And are you comfortable selling technology?

1 Answer

How will you meet your sales goal?

1 Answer

I did have to do an ad-hoc presentation. They gave me the information about a product and I was supposed to "sell" the product.

1 Answer

They were all pretty basic however they told me they weren't going to administer a timed evaluation, and when I came in for the interview they put me straight on a computer? I had prepared a significant amount for the interview and didn't interact with a human being for more than 5 minutes of small talk.

1 Answer

They asked, over the phone, if I was interested in the job.

1 Answer

what is Facebooks value proposition to advertisers?

2 Answers

Mock phone call to potential customer, help them improve their AirBNB listing. Not a hard question at all.

1 Answer

What sets us as a company apart from our other competitors that do exactly what we do?

1 Answer

What type of personality do I work best with?

4150 of 9,191 Interview Questions