Account manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Account manager Interview Questions

"When interviewing for an account owner position, be prepared to speak to your skills in communications, marketing, and client relations. Employers will be interested in your ability to create long lasting relationships with clients and generate sales for a portfolio of accounts. Your interviewer may test your abilities with a role play question, so be prepared to give a mock sales pitch to a difficult client."

Account manager Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Are you familiar with IB and why IB? How strong are your customer service skills? Your job consist majority of your time making and taking calls, are you okay with that? How do you deal with upset customers? Tell me a time when you had to deal with someone in a team? How do you feel with work left undone? How do you make do w/ limited resources... in other words, resources are limited, are you okay with that and how can you overcome this obstacle? Tell me your weakness? What is your strength? Can you work the hours from M-F 8am - 4pm? How do you feel about travel, your commute and how far? Why do you want this job? What do you like to do for fun?

1 Answer

Do some quick relative research about the company and its background. Questions are very basic. Just be yourself.

What do you think separates your fro the many applicants applying for this position?

1 Answer

Why sales? Why the beer industry?

1 Answer

I have not interviewed for a while so I'm not sure what the questions would be

1 Answer

How do you think a sales person should behave? Carry out their duties?

1 Answer

Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

Define Success? The question was not difficult; just very thought provoking.

17 of 7 Interview Questions