Account Service Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Account Service Interview Questions

Account service interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What exactly does this position consist of? What is it that you want your successful candidate to do?

1 Answer

Your so vague with the details about the position(s) you're trying to fill. So that means one of two things is going to happen. You are going to get disparate, people who will do or say ANYTHING to CLOSE THAT DEAL( liars, cheats crooks, con-men, and if these are the most honest people you ever met, what does that say about you?) or you mislead your perspective employee's, who have to be gullible, new to the workforce types, that believe your "BS". Convincing them that there is something wrong with them , if they cant convince total strangers to buy what ever product or service that you are "hawking". Leaving them doubting their own abilities, and feeling insecure. I guess that's when you tell them "Don't quit on emotion" but never mind the fact of empty pockets and bank accounts, after they have put in hours for the week. Just keep waiting on the big win fall that people like you are always telling employees is coming down the pike. I fell for a pitch like yours several years ago, and when I found out what you are really selling, I was ready to punch somebody in the face,( the guy that looked me in the eye and told me all those lies!)

Why do you want to be in sales?

1 Answer

I had a follow up question that was answer in a rude way... Based on my job experience and what they are looking for, I was perfect. However, based on the position, my experience was not needed from what I could tell based on the tasks listed on the description. I asked why would they want someone with my background to do this job?

1 Answer

When required example of live past good and bad customer service regarding sales and problem solving experience. Something bad about yourself an employee had to say about you.

1 Answer

If you overhear your manager berating a colleague using profanity in a private meeting; what would you do?

1 Answer

What type of work did you do at...?

1 Answer

How will you meet your sales goal?

1 Answer

It was a behavioral interview, ie - give me an example of a situation where you made a mistake and how you resolved it.

1 Answer

On a scale if 1-10 how crazy are you.

1 Answer

What personality would I take on a team

110 of 272 Interview Questions