Account Services Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Account Services Representative Interview Questions

Account services representative interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Why do you want to be in sales?

1 Answer

You really can't just say 'because I want to make big money,' or something like that. Be prepared to answer this type of rhetorical question with specific goals.

What do you think about accountability in a sales organization?

Why should we hire you?

1 Answer

What were my long term ambitions & what I was looking for in a company.

1 Answer

what will make you successful at this job?

1 Answer

The manager ask a question about their corporate values. As of now, they changed their corporate values, it is not updated on the website yet or they might have depending on what year, day , time or month you read this post. Their new corporate values are Collaborative,Innovative,Service...I forgot the last one.But if you don't see these as the corporate value on the website then don't bother to write them down. Anyways the manager just ask me what 4 out of the two mean and ask the other girl what the other two mean personally to her. I forgot my answers but read up on the company website and utilize your background experience and the company profile to answer that question. The other question was why I want to work for this company? I utilize my knowledge of the company profile and my background experience in customer service to answer that question. Always make bullet points of the company when you read about them on their website...To me that help me remember more about the company. HR also ask about my work history and why I left the jobs and to summarize what I did there. And they ask about question of what I would do in a situation with an irate customer and general questions about handling a customer.They just want to see how you handle pressure with a customer.They also gave us scenarios of what we have done to fix a problem with a customer or company. HR might ask about how you can handle change in the company environment?..Something like that. The HR drunk coffee in front of us and the manager drunk water in front of us...so that made me feel more relaxed. They were very laid back and jokingly but kept it professional. They were fun to interview with but they kept it professional with the questions they ask us.

1 Answer

What exactly does this position consist of? What is it that you want your successful candidate to do?

1 Answer

Little nervous about the 'group' (seemed like a large group too) interview process; but did the best I could. It also depends on what department or type of position your applying for that determines the questions & interviewing exercises they'd have you do, I'm assuming.

Explain how you have rectified a work set back in the past.

No real questions, just ;looked over my resume and asked would I be interested.

110 of 87 Interview Questions