Account Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Account Specialist Interview Questions

Account specialist interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How do I react when I make a mistake?

2 Answers

I answered it honestly.

Mistakes will happen given enough time, so I find it best immediately start back tracking to where and when I make the mistake and then start formulating a plan to solve it.

What types of computer skills do you possess?

5 Answers

Are you familiar with IB and why IB? How strong are your customer service skills? Your job consist majority of your time making and taking calls, are you okay with that? How do you deal with upset customers? Tell me a time when you had to deal with someone in a team? How do you feel with work left undone? How do you make do w/ limited resources... in other words, resources are limited, are you okay with that and how can you overcome this obstacle? Tell me your weakness? What is your strength? Can you work the hours from M-F 8am - 4pm? How do you feel about travel, your commute and how far? Why do you want this job? What do you like to do for fun?

1 Answer

Are you able to work overtime

1 Answer

This job is very repetitive and not very stimulating if you are looking for autonomy, work satisfaction, motivation, and drive. Can you handle the work and give it your all 100% all the time?

1 Answer

Do you have basic understanding of Photoshop, HTML, and CRM tools?

1 Answer

Why is Granicus so important?

1 Answer

How would you rate the company at a time when they are in crisis?

1 Answer

Why at am age did I want to start over.

2 Answers