Account Supervisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Account Supervisor Interview Questions

Account supervisor interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

No difficult questions. Just went over background.

2 Answers

We have not been looking for account managers, so we find the post strange. Further, we never take three weeks with regard to process. Virtually all our candidates are screened, interviewed and a decision made within a week.

Glassdoor reply from management came more than a year after the offer. So yes, I'm sure they weren't looking when they posted the response, but they were the previous year. I received an offer for substantially less than I was making (still have the email) and the team justified it by saying I most recently worked in corporate rather than agency. Doesn't mean I forgot how to do my job. The same communications principals translate back and forth between corporate and agency. Anyway, not taking the job was the best decision I ever made based on the reviews!

I tend to be very busy and am sometimes unavailable. What would you do if you needed me (the client) to sign off on something by noon, but you couldn't reach me?

2 Answers

Tell me about a time you had to handle a difficult customer.

2 Answers

Walk me through your background?

1 Answer

Tell me about your consumer product experience

1 Answer

Where do I see myself 5 years from now?

1 Answer

Pretty standard question - nothing stood out as a curve ball. Just know why you want to make a move and brush up on the "uno" culture.

1 Answer

What is my strengths and weaknesses.

How do I manage people.

1 Answer

What are the three legacies that you would like to leave behind?

110 of 287 Interview Questions