Accounting assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Accounting assistant Interview Questions

"Accounting assistants support operations through their impeccable organizational skills and proficiency with financial software programs. During an interview, expect to talk about important projects that you have taken part of, your knowledge of the organization, and your ability to analyze data. You may also have to demonstrate your Excel skills by completing some calculations or forming functions on the program. To ace your interview, be sure to emphasize that you are good at multi-tasking, prioritizing, and meeting deadlines on the dot."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

The most unexpected question I was asked was who is your customer?

1 Answer

My answer was that my customers are my co-workers, management, other departments and the citizens of Salem.

What skills do you possess that you feel qualify you for this position? (Regards to accounting position.)

1 Answer

How would you proceed to perform a duty you have never done before?

1 Answer

Have you ever worked from home or online before.

3 Answers

Can you multi-task?

2 Answers

Tell me about an important project you took part in. What was your role, and what was the outcome.

2 Answers

List three values that are important to you in an order of most important to least

2 Answers

Can you work any hours? That's the big question at Family Dollar. Why? So they can work you crazy hours.

2 Answers

Do you have any accounting experience and How do you feel about working under deadlines?

We do you think we do?