Accounting Department Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Accounting Department Interview Questions

Accounting department interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

what are your career goals?

2 Answers

accounting manager

accounting manager

Where do you see yourself in 5 years? What do you like and dislike about your current job? What do you know about the company? Are you good at multitasking? How do you deal with difficult people? Are you a team player or do you work better alone? Really easy elementary questions.

1 Answer

I guess the questions were semi normal, but the controller was not focused on me, he was focused everywhere else. Which tells me he wasn't interested in me in the beginning, or the atmosphere which was in the lobby where guest were roaming everywhere was distracting.

1 Answer

Is it it necessary for you to be friends with the people you work with?

1 Answer

They asked me why I had know sense of urgency. I was told by many other members of management to slow down. That was the only negative remark I got just before my six month review. I felt like they wanted a reason not to approve a raise.

1 Answer

I was asked by the higher up in accounting - Do you ever make mistakes?

1 Answer

The number of questions was a bit draining and they were the typical interview questions. Of course they asked what are my weaknesses.

1 Answer

What was one time you went above and beyond to help a customer at a previous job?

N/A. The initial interview went well or I would not have gone back for a follow-up

110 of 34 Interview Questions