Accounting Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Accounting Intern

Accounting Intern Interview Questions

Accounting Intern Interview Questions

"Employers hiring accounting interns are looking for applicants who excel on teams and are excited to provide assistance with audits. Strong organizational, interpersonal, and time management skills are desired. While little formal experience is required, be prepared to discuss your knowledge of basic accounting as well as your proficiency with Microsoft Office tools."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Why did you decide to go into accounting?

1 Answer

I chose accounting because it is a basic tool for business so it is a good segue for numerous other paths that I could take. It's a stable choice since businesses will always seek advice from accountants. I'm good with numbers, organization, and working with spreadsheets.

How have you used microsoft excel in to help solve a problem.

What is a mutual fund?

1 Answer

Are you good at excel? Do you know how to use quick book?

5 Answers

When you use excel, can you do it right off the bat or have to look it up in the book?

3 Answers

What is your favorite Excel formula to use?

1 Answer

What's the most complex function you've used in Excel?

1 Answer

If you could meet any person, from history either living or dead, or anyone in the world, who would it be and why?

Tell me about yourself.

1 Answer

"What would you do if you realized you gave a manager incorrect information for a presentation he is giving in 15 minutes? Walk me through your course of action."

110 of 172 Interview Questions