Accounting interview questions | Glassdoor

Interview Questions

14,128

interview questions shared by candidates

Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

Interview was really easy when I had it... nothing unexpected or unknown.

2 Answers

How would you deal with multi-cultural and multi-lingual employees of my staff of over 60+?

1 Answer

1) Are you familiar with the San Diego Regional Standard Drawings and know how to utilize them. 2) Different amount of work which needs to be shown on 30% 60% and 100% drawings.

1 Answer

Tell me about your work experiences on your resume and how you can bring value to the position?

1 Answer

Show us a sample of your work.

1 Answer

What is one of your strengths, and how has it helped you overcome a difficulty in your professional past?

1 Answer

They really didn't ask anything too tricky or unexpected at my formal interview. Rather, I think the most potentially difficult "test" I had was during my internship when another intern was brought on at my client. I had not prepared myself to have another intern on the site.

What is beta?

1 Answer

They were all pretty basic however they told me they weren't going to administer a timed evaluation, and when I came in for the interview they put me straight on a computer? I had prepared a significant amount for the interview and didn't interact with a human being for more than 5 minutes of small talk.

1 Answer

tell us about an experience where u had to deal with a angry customer and how you solved there problem?

5160 of 14,128 Interview Questions