Accounting Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Accounting Interview Questions

Accounting is the backbone of the financial market, so be prepared to answer questions about your technical experience and detail-oriented work ethic. Employers may ask you to answer an analytical accounting question, tell a story that highlights your Excel skills, or solve a math brain teaser. As you move up in accounting, be aware that employers often expect more advanced degrees, which may include a Masters or CPA (Certified Public Accountant) certification.

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Why should we hire your, why are you not working at the big 4

1 Answer

How do you compile and make a P&L?

1 Answer

I had trouble typing fast enough with the owner sitting next to me with a chronometer in hand but it was all fun.

1 Answer

Why do I want to leave my current position. I must sound positive, but it's hard when you don't care for your boss.

1 Answer

What balance sheet and income statement categories would be affecting from different situations: Gave situations such as a negative net income, loss from a sale of asset, capital gain, deferred revenue.

1 Answer

Why is the most important thing you would improve about yourself and how would you do it?

1 Answer

What jobs had my mother been employed in.

1 Answer

What does the "People First" culture mean to you?

1 Answer

What area in tax do you want to specialize in and why?

1 Answer

Sometimes feedback can seem negative. What do you think about feedback or reviews?

2130 of 92 Interview Questions