Accounts Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Accounts Executive

Accounts Executive Interview Questions

12,511

Accounts executive interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

A potential, very potentially profitable, client calls you up, saying they're interested in your product. They need to speak to your CEO ASAP. If this isn't possible, you know for a fact this deal is off the table. The CEO is in an important meeting, but in an absolute emergency, is available. What do you do? (NOTE: I danced around giving a firm answer as best as I could, but the interviewers forced me to give an answer...my advice is, regardless of what your answer to tough questions may be if interviewing w/ Epic, just give one. You'll be forced to one anyways, delaying it makes you look weak and indecisive.)

2 Answers

I said I'd interrupt the CEO's meeting. I also didn't get an offer. Read into that what you will.

Key word here... potential. Not until this is a solid client, with a lot known...would I ever interrupt my CEO. Btw.... I find the line ‘you know this deal is off the table’ bologna with a ‘potential’

If you were handed 50 new target accounts how would you start?

1 Answer

What is the most important part of the sales cycle to you? Qualification, Presentation, Negotiation or Close?

2 Answers

Why do you want to work here? What is your biggest accomplishment? What has been your biggest failure? Asked some canned questions about your personality to determine what type of personality you have, i.e. type A, B, etc.

11 Answers

typical selling strategy questions

5 Answers

Do you have your written 60 day outline?

3 Answers

would you sign up a CPA?

3 Answers

Are you afraid of dogs? Are you prepared to work in all elements of the weather? (rain, sleet, snow, extreme heat, extreme cold)

2 Answers

If I told you, you weren't qualified for the position what would you say?

2 Answers

Why do you want to work here?

110 of 12,511 Interview Questions