Accounts Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Accounts Executive Interview Questions

9,384

Accounts executive interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

A potential, very potentially profitable, client calls you up, saying they're interested in your product. They need to speak to your CEO ASAP. If this isn't possible, you know for a fact this deal is off the table. The CEO is in an important meeting, but in an absolute emergency, is available. What do you do? (NOTE: I danced around giving a firm answer as best as I could, but the interviewers forced me to give an answer...my advice is, regardless of what your answer to tough questions may be if interviewing w/ Epic, just give one. You'll be forced to one anyways, delaying it makes you look weak and indecisive.)

1 Answer

I said I'd interrupt the CEO's meeting. I also didn't get an offer. Read into that what you will.

If you were handed 50 new target accounts how would you start?

1 Answer

What is the most important part of the sales cycle to you? Qualification, Presentation, Negotiation or Close?

typical selling strategy questions

5 Answers

would you sign up a CPA?

3 Answers

Do you have your written 60 day outline?

3 Answers

How would you improve your presentation if asked to do it again?

2 Answers

Why do you want to work here?

What is 40% of 200?

2 Answers

Really, there were no surprises. As I said above, the expectations were set very clearly from the in-house recruiter. They have a very specific type of person they're looking for, and all the hard work preparing for the interviews and presentation pay off!

110 of 9,384 Interview Questions