Accounts Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Accounts Interview Questions

21,508

Accounts interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

Describe a sales situation where price seemed to be the primary driver and how you overcame the focus on cost and made it more about 'value.'

2 Answers

I focused on the benefits of the product and the additional service that is provided to support them. While we are large enough to give the bast deal we are also small enough to give great customer service.

How many invoices did you process in your last accounts payable position?

3 Answers

What is the most important part of the sales cycle to you? Qualification, Presentation, Negotiation or Close?

1 Answer

A potential, very potentially profitable, client calls you up, saying they're interested in your product. They need to speak to your CEO ASAP. If this isn't possible, you know for a fact this deal is off the table. The CEO is in an important meeting, but in an absolute emergency, is available. What do you do? (NOTE: I danced around giving a firm answer as best as I could, but the interviewers forced me to give an answer...my advice is, regardless of what your answer to tough questions may be if interviewing w/ Epic, just give one. You'll be forced to one anyways, delaying it makes you look weak and indecisive.)

1 Answer

How would you sell our value prop?

1 Answer

How do I react when I make a mistake?

2 Answers

How would you determine credit worthiness of a company?

2 Answers

If you were handed 50 new target accounts how would you start?

1 Answer

If I was David's pizza and I wanted to cancel my subscription because it was costing me to much. What would you do ? Goal is to retain the account.

2 Answers

What is the extent of your experience/knowledge of excel...crystal reports...quickbooks?

110 of 21,508 Interview Questions